Please complete your booking for our Tamaki Maori Village Evening Experience by entering your details into the secure booking form below.
We accept both Visa and Mastercard. All charges are in NZD, and Tamaki Tours Ltd is New Zealand owned and operated.
No credit card information is stored by us and we are Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI) compliant. When making a booking, your reservation is secure as soon as you complete the final step in the booking process.
When you book online or otherwise give us personal information, Tamaki Tours Ltd will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions listed below:
- We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf. We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
- Tamaki Tours Ltd will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Tamaki Tours Ltd or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Tamaki Tours Ltd and its family of Web sites, and, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Tamaki Tours Ltd , its Web sites, or the public.
If cancellation is made:
- Within 7 days of the booking, 50% of the total booking amount will be charged.
- Within 48 hours of the booking, 75% of the total booking amount will be charged
- Within 24 hours of the booking 100% of the total booking will be charged.
You can cancel your booking by emailing email@example.com, with ‘Cancellation’ and the date you have booked for in the subject line. Please provide us with as many details as possible in the body of your email so we can find your reservation on our system and organise the refund, if applicable.
Pricing of products are correct at the time of entering information, however, Tamaki Tours Ltd reserve the right to change prices without prior notice. All prices are in New Zealand dollars (NZD); all purchases are converted to New Zealand dollars at the bank exchange rate on the day they are processed.